Friday, October 28, 2005

Lawrence Von Jiaoman



Have one ever wondered or seen Lawrence in serious mood? Frankly, I can't recall seeing him in this mode. Lawrence is a cheerful, happy, sometimes crappy, and extremely sadistic at times. He totally adores toceng. With so many avenues to release his stress, how can one be stressed up and put on a serious sam expression? One could only imagine. I have always wondered to myself, imagining Lawrence, grown up adult, married and has kids. I wonder what sort of father he would be. Can you fathom that? I think he would be a darn funny dad, might even kena bully from his kids


Lawrence to kids
" Eh, eh, eh…you stop it right now arr. You want me to come over and slap you?"

Kids
" Hahahahahaha…. fuck you dad!"

Lawrence to kids
" Not cool kids. Watch your mouth"

Kids
* pouting furiously stretching their eyeballs trying to look at their lips*

Sigh, Lawrence "char lan tou".

But I guess its good. At least his wife would be taking care of the kids, discipline, spankings. I guess, Lawrence is like Hutch, wifey is Starsky. What a combination.Really, do take a moment and ponder, what its like for Lawrence to be a serious person.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home